This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) is searching for a Certified Nurse Midwife passionate about Women's Health to join our LVPG Obstetrics & Gynecology group in the Lehigh Valley, PA area.
Certified Nurse Midwives in the network work closely with other providers to deliver a full scope of care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting. You will collaborate with approximately 50 physicians and APCs in a very busy OB practice, Level III NICU, and children's hospital.
- Full scope midwifery. Outpatient: OB, uncomplicated GYN care including well-woman exams, STI screening and treatment, contraception including Nexplanon and IUDs.
- 12-hour inpatient shifts, 8-hour outpatient shifts. Rotating nights, weekends, holidays. In-house call components.
- Collaboratively to benefit the health and wellness of the mom and baby
- Current license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- Graduate from accredited educational Nurse Midwifery program
- CNM Experience of 2 years preferred
- L&D nursing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, caring, and professional
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.