Location: United States,
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The Inova Pediatrics team is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) for our Pediatric Interventional Cardiology team.
Inova L.J. Murphy Children's Hospital
To meet the needs of the region's children and provide seamless, high quality, comprehensive pediatric care close to home for the children & families of Northern Virginia, Inova Children's Heart Center is seeking an advanced practice provider to join our pediatric electrophysiology division.
Responsibilities and Practice Details:
- Home to one of the busiest pediatric electrophysiology programs in the country
- After a period of orientation, this individual will provide both inpatient and outpatient care.
- This individual will work alongside a second APP and two pediatric electrophysiologists.
- This position is full-time, four days/week, with some work-from-home weekend responsibilities related to the care of children with pacemakers.
- All inpatient care will be based at Inova LJ Murphy Children's Hospital with the outpatient practice setting located in close proximity at Inova Children's Cardiology Clinic- Fairfax location.
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Full Medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO and paid time to attend CME
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Inova L.J. Murphy Children's Hospital is 226-bed children's hospital at Inova Fairfax Hospital medical campus, located in Northern Virginia. Inova L.J. Murphy Children's Hospital is the only dedicated children's hospital in Northern Virginia. We provide care in a welcoming environment that offers the latest in technical innovation in kid-friendly spaces. Other features of our hospital include:
- 108-bed, level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Inova Children's Heart Center
- Inova Children's Cancer Center
- Complex pediatric care across a spectrum of specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Department and network of pediatric emergency care seeing over 100,000 patients annually
- Child Life Services dedicated in each inpatient space and outpatient procedural area
- Specialized air and ground transport service
- Ronald McDonald House
VA PA/NP License