Location: Caldwell, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Caldwell is seeking a Full Time RN to join our Caldwell/Nampa Urology Clinic team.
The RN assist with in-basket work including triaging, chart prep, assisting with in-office procedures (cystoscopy's, bladder and prostate biopsies, vasectomies), nurse visits (catheter changes, fill and voids, bladder scanning, etc.), rooming patients, charting, SMART cards, and lots of catheter placements. The team consists of RN, CMA, and surgery scheduler.
The RN will be based out of the Caldwell clinic primarily and visit the Fruitland location once per week and Nampa location twice per month.
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday, day shift
Sign On Bonus Available!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Previous Urology experience is preferred
- Background in inpatient/outpatient setting
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Caldwell is the 6th largest city in Idaho with a population of 55,000. Caldwell is the entrance to the picturesque Treasure Valley and is located on the beautiful Boise River, just 30 minutes from the downtown Boise. Agriculture continues to be a strength in and around Caldwell, however diversity of the business community is rapidly developing. A community full of friendly people and great things to do. Outdoor recreation is abundant, with excellent fishing, hiking and bicycling. Caldwell is also home of College of Idaho and the Caldwell Night Rodeo.
Learn more about what Caldwell has to offer you:
Caldwell Parks and Rec | Babby Farms Exotic Petting Zoo | Whittenberger Planetarium | Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History | Local Farmers Market | Winter Wonderland Festival | Indian Creek Festival
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.