Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
St. Luke's Health System is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our collegial and patient focused Behavioral Health team in Twin Falls, Idaho. The schedule will primarily be in clinic Monday through Fridays with an option to work 4/10s or 5/8s. The selected APP will be expected to float to Canyon View (St. Luke's In-patient Behavioral Health Facility) to cover one weekend and one night shift every eight weeks.
Our care team is made up of psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, physician assistants and mental health therapists that are trained to provide compassionate psychiatric and behavioral health care services. We provide a full spectrum of psychiatric services to children, adolescents, adults and families with varying diagnoses, including but not limited to: depression, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, oppositional defiance disorder (ODD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), psychosis, dual diagnosis, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner) is responsible for providing high-quality healthcare through the diagnosis and treatment of patients with conditions ranging from mild, to acute and/or chronic.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a minimum of a Master's Degree and certification, as required by the specialty, as well as eligibility to obtain licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must obtain and maintain unrestricted prescriptive authority, DEA, and controlled substance licenses.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, busy clinical environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eigth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
ABOUT TWIN FALLS
- Just under two hours from Boise, best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, skiing, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge, with year round activities during our distinct four seasons.
- Thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies.
- Low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.