MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice.
2. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
3. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
4. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (American Heart Association) required upon hire
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.