The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing safe, effective, culturally appropriate, and population specific nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN administers and performs required nursing care and treatments identified on the patientsâ�� individualized care plans in accordance with general nursing policy, as well as in adherence to any policies and protocols specific to the nursing unit. The RN reports to the charge nurse on the unit during the assigned shift. Assignment is dictated by census and staffing needs. The RN is also responsible for the direction and supervision of any unlicensed personnel providing care to his/her patients.
RN FLOAT POOL FULL TIME DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Education: Must have South Carolina Registered Nursing license or multi-state license from another compact state that is within the prescribed guidelines of the S.C. Nurse Practice Act.
1. A minimum of two (2) years Medical/Surgical or Critical Care nursing preferred
2. A minimum of six (6) months licensed nursing practice on a telemetry step-down unit and successful completion of a critical care training program preferred for critical care nurses.
1. Current South Carolina Nursing license
2. Current BLS certification, American Heart Association only.
3. ACLS certification, American Heart Association only, within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool.
4. PALS certification, American Heart Association only, within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool for those staff planning to work in the ED.
5. CPI required within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool.
Primary Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.