CCT ICU 32 hours/flex 7a-7p every third weekend/holiday
1. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
2. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
3. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
1. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
2. Works under immediate supervision.
3. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
4. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.