Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Prepare all foods for meals according to menus using standardized menus and procedures.
· Ensure that all food served is palatable, seasoned properly and visually appealing.
· Ensures proper portioning and serving of food according to menus, recipes, and tray cards.
· Ensures that meals are served at designated times.
· Ensures that all meals are garnished according to the menu.
· Ensures that all leftovers are properly stored in containers, dated, and used within 24 hours.
· Cleans kitchen area including stoves, steam table, work table, and refrigerator at the end of each shift.
· Ensures that all carts, dishes, and trays are clean and sanitized.
· Ensures all food and items are stored on shelves 12 inches off the floor and 12 inches from the ceiling
Prepares, cooks, and serves food in a sanitary manner according to posted menu using furnished standardized recipes and procedures. Assures food is served at proper temperature and at scheduled times. Responsible for serving diets according to tray cards
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.